Saturday 10 January 2015

Hi, I'm Valerie!





Greetings! From the new YA Reader’s Advisor!

I am super excited to be hanging out in the Teen Scene this new year and getting to know the brilliant youth that visit the green chairs!  As I am new to the Young Adult section, I have resolved to catch myself up on the “must-reads” of the YA world!  I have started my adventures with The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins which was action packed and full of intense moments.  Next on my list is of course Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, but also The Fault in our Stars by John Green.  I am told this is the book that will define the YA generation of today!  I would love to hear from you!  Leave me your best YA picks in the comments below and let the adventures begin!  Come visit me at the Reader’s Advisory desk in the YA section on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings to have a chat and recommend a book!


Cheers,


Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment